Thursday, August 6, 2009

7th August

Actually just wanna sleep at 11.30
But i just lying on the bed and keep my eyes close until 3.30 and cannot fall asleep
Then I just decide to wake up and go have a drink with friends.
And now I keep myself awake until 7 to get to offie.
What happen with me? Not sure. Stress? Probably not, but beside that excuse, I dont know how to explain.

Watched G.I.Joe yesterday (6th August). Very nice and so excited.
And I just rate the movie 9.5 stars. So... just go to the cinema and watch it.
The next movie is District 9, or maybe Ghost of Girl Friend Past.

Meet a new friend recently, and he just look nice. But as another friend say, he is not P
Erm... Just be friend, haha, not to think too much about this.
Although I'm so desparate to find someone that can stay beside me, I'm not that wanton to simply find a partner.
So... Just wait and see. Even now nobody can 100% sure he is not P. Wakaka....

Work life, actually quite interesting and I just wish that I can go into this life before.
But, the work I'm doing now just make me wanna run away from it.
Maybe I'm too free in the company and make me feel boring.
I just want to be more contributable but not just busy like hell when month end closing.
Maybe you feel I'm weird that always want to do more things in my work.
But, I rather busy until heart attack then boring until sleep unconcious.
When you busy, time pass fast; when you boring, you will just feel like every second is just like 1 minute

Going to 7 o'clock soon and I'm gonna prepare to work.
Actually my company is good, but, not the way I want......

No comments:

Post a Comment