Tuesday, July 28, 2009

28th July

It's is a normal day. Not too good, not too bad.
Thinking of changing my job.
I'm not saying that my current no good, just I need more commitment.
Looking better offer, changing working environment, learn more different things.

Lots of my old colleague are already resigned.
Some how, I feel a bit boring in this company.
Maybe I just don't know find something to do and make myself busy.
But I just feel that I have nothing to do especially middle of the month.
I just wish that I can do more work at my free time.
I'm really busy at the beginning of the month which is after others team finish closing and I need to prepare management report.
But in other time, I just sitting there and think of what should I do now.
Until my colleague come and ask: Jimmy, back home lo.

I even raise this issue to my team lead that I hope to have more work in middle of the month.
And I know that, this is hard for him to arrange since our work normally is at end of month and beginning of the month.
I take lots of leave, better than stay in office then do nothing.
Others colleague may see you as a redundant.
Two more month then I'll be in this company for 1 year.
It's not too long but not too short.
It is the time for me to leave? I not sure bout that.

No comments:

Post a Comment